Sunday, March 19, 2006

I just happedn to stumble upon mykwok 's new blog just now. I must say the first post is damn though provoking. Surprisingly, my resolution is rather similar.

So i shall copy him a bit
I resolve to:

1. Get a GPA (Grade Point Average) of 3.91. (GP 2.0=50-54 2.4=55-59 2.8=60-64 3.2=65-69 3.6=70-79 4.0=80+). That's like siao cos i take 9 subs this yr instead of 10 (if not 3.88 is enuff)Eng like gg leh. I dun think Mr De Cruz like anyone. Chinese confirm gg. Will be contented with 3.6. Chem surprisingly also gg, due to poor showing in practical and test. SS i got 3.6 last yr, so this yr hope can get. Jap also gg, cos it's freaking hard, and i got 3.6 last yr too.

2. Be damn pro in programming and multimedia

3. Exercise. I'm failing my 2.4 and pull-up. Last yr i got my first silver, so cannot fail again this yr

4. Own the whole class in Science and general knowledge and languages next time. Oops that's everything. Totally plan to do it , and i am 100% confident of doing so

5. Stop being so social. gotta practice daoism sometimes, really.

6. Get a gf. yes!!!

7. Get my teeth white. Keep falling asleep before i brush my teeth every night. And i have braces somemore ><

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home