Friday, March 10, 2006

Actually sometimes i think of the girl i would date/marry one day.

What would she be like?

Obviously common sense dictates that one shld get a girl who is beautiful... but is this criteria really possible all the time? Or is it reasonable?

To be honest, there 's really many other criteria that i would look for in a girl, some whcih i would list down now.

Chio/cute. Yar, how beautiful a perosn is physically. looks is a lot. Sadly, any girl that i like must at least be decently chio. Can't give me someone like patricia mok and expect me to like her.

Class/refined. Some people are just very classsy or refined people, and this is sometimes a very attractive attribute. Not that i am against the ah-lians or wad, but i think decency is imperative for girls, and definitely for women.

Humorous/lame. Yea, my girl should be at least be a bit humorous. I dunno. I prefer humorous people, or lame people. Somehow i don't really feel at ease with someone who's too strict or wad. Mutual entertainment enhances a relationship. haha

Intelligent. Don't have to be all-ace student, and in fact i find many "top students" very dumb. I would really prefer someone who's intelligent, my sort of intelligence. U noe, sometimes i really ahve to degrade my own intelligence to find something to talk to others, and this is damn tiring. My girl surely has to be able to talk along my wavelength.

Talents. Well, this is a bonus, but a really attractive attribute. May not be ballet/piano/violin or what. In fact many people who kknow these are not talented, but that's no the point.

Character/personality. The most crucial attribte i look for in my girl. I personally believe character makes a person. U can have all the money in the wealth, the best degree, but ultimtately if ur character is plain shit, u are nothing. I have seen some peoplewith really outstanding personality. for the females i shall refrain from naming them. U noe, it's really the character that makes a person a A+. Studies get u at most a B+. And personality compability is crucial too.

Right now, i can only think of around 3-5 people who fits the bill. Not fitting perfectly, but have some resemblance of my perfect girl. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home