Thursday, March 23, 2006

Anywae i just feel like blogging

Somehow, i just feel very tired now. Maybe it was soloing all the project work during the holidays and all those crap

And my lifes so screwed.

Btw ytd went back to school. yucks.

Had chem. Got screwed by mrs kua. abt not handing in work. blah blah blah

Then was math. I still haven't read thru worksheet 4/5 yet, and i missed the lessons. How gg. And a fucking teacher just called me to settle a hell lot of stuff. Shall not mention which RC teacher it was. But c'mon la, the shit way they treat me, and they still want me to work like a slave?!?! tbh if rc had been a job, i wold have fucked the company and quitted. oh well...

Ytd's interval training was hardcore. Everyone said so. People like morgan even fainted. CAN YOU IMAGINE?!?! After doing 2 rounds, i was shagged somehow. The interval rest actually made it much worse. So 1.6km became so hardcore! After that just feel like sleeping.

So infact CLE i went sickbay to sleep. Really PE had killed me. Then this bitch from admin went to wake me up to fill up a form for sleeping in sickbay. Seriously damn idiotic. Can't even have a peace of mind when i'm not feeling well. damn

Had bio after lunch. Somehow i think the strenous PE training too effect on my appetite too. I din have breakfast, recess and lunch, and soemhow i'm not hungry. screw it. My body biochemistry is breaking down!! Got back test paper. A bit disappointed. Did not do as well as i had expected, but not too bad. Kelvin Kwok owned the class. 46/50. mrs foo's class somemore.

Then was RC. I din feel like going, but it was probably the last stretch of our struggle. Bleargh... fuck it. I just feel very vulgar. Went bukit batok to fetch my bike. Then got home, ate and slept. Too tired.

Todae woke up a bit ealier to study philo. Not that i really cared, but i din noe anthing abt all the political systems. So finally understood them todae.

CCT was alright. I did it happily cos i know the grade for philo is a/B/C and wldn't really matter . And i enjoyed writing crap. haha. These knd of tests less stresful. Geog was doing rc stuff. wtf. I clnd't finish the job obviously. I coldn't even finish writing the teacher's name on each paper (39) during recess, so ow to finish the whole thing?!?!

Anywe chiense was feeling tired, but survived it. rather stone also. Bio was another stoning lesson. Assembly too. Too tired, so went home after that. Not that i'm doing much at home. Just slacked and listened to some music. And probably finishing up my sherman's lagoon after that.

Prob sleeping more tonite. shagged
cya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home