Saturday, September 24, 2005

Today only got up at 11.30am. Feeling damn giddy and still tired.
Went out soon. We first looked at all those diamond crap. Prob buying next wk, my parents are lame. Then went to harvey norman. The ipod nano looks damn cool, really. Seeing it beats any reviews ok!! Then went foodcourt. Ate pig organ's soup. But my sister vomitted so we returned home early, at around 4. I had a hair cut and felt giddy again.

I am really starting to miss the sch canteen. Sure, I am getting sick of some food and it's the same stuff all the time, but... There's so much food that i am sure i will miss. The Western food, Kampung food, Noodles, wok of life, Chicken rice and all the snacks... any rafflesian would miss them i am sure. For the past 2 yrs, I have simply taken them for granted, and to an extent almost despised the food. Now, I am starting to regret it... prob eating jap food in class everyday now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home