Monday, September 12, 2005

Start of School

Wow, start of school already. Though I have not been a particularly diligent student, I have tried to do some hw during what remained of my holidays and I state that I simply couldn't finish them.. so on the eve of the start of sch, I was still struglling to keep vigil so as to finish some more work.

I only slept at around 2.20am btw
So obviously i overslept, only woke up at 7am. No point taking car transport to school, so I just took an MRT.. Basically I tried to enter by the main gate and the gate near JR blk and antogonisingly, both were LOCKED! So I had to enter by side gate, wad luck!

Bio. Mrs Lim quite high and happy with our class. She say we beat 3D in GPA by 0.01, haha. Then she told a lot of len xiao hua.. lolx. English, Chem, Philo were insignificant. In fact, I was almost toking to Sue Ben abt physics for the whole philo lesson. He gotta be the smartest person in our class la..

Physics wasn't so boring actually and I kinda "appreciate" Mrs Lai more now. Then met Mr Wee abt YSC. Shit, we really gotta rush now. Went RC. Soccer for training, so it was fun la ^^. Then even after it ended at 5, we still played there till 5.20 before going sick bay and toking cock. Then they had this stupid game of comparing armpit hair. Jon Sim pwned us lol. I tink todae's training rocks!

Realised i had left EZ link card in sch, shit. Drank strawberry milk wif Rongbing, Hong Cheng declined, citing some nutritional bullshit. Took bus to MRT, using coins. Then bought a $15 adult EZ link card, later realising I was stupid to do so. Then went home wif Rongbing

Just got home. Damn tired. Went for an 1/2 hr walk wif my mum and sister. Then just slacked a while before searching for materials to do lit review. really damn tired leh.. sighz.. sch is starting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home