Sunday, September 11, 2005

sian la

add the philo essay(overdue work again!) to that list of undone hw...
juz remembered some memorable quotes form Mrs Lai on Sat:
-(on waisum) he's my dream student
-Math is the slave. Sciences are the kings and queens

my life is damn boring now...
maybe talk abt my sister

She's just 9mths old..
BUT, she's learning how to use the aircon remote control and open my highlighter cap now.. hmm. well, she still can't speak much now la. And she's so cute..

Still got YSC for RE.. gonna die

Well, now I am thinking.. why are Singaporeans so stressed.. we know this phenomenon is not only present in students, but also present in adults as well, so we can't attribute it to school work. So what is the root of this stress??
I think it is due to the lack of ownership.... shall elaborate on another day la. Too busy write now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home