Monday, September 12, 2005

The Last Sunday of the Holidays...

So sad, the holidays is ending. And I have not finished half my work...
I think we are seriously overloaded with work, and every teacher seems to be deluded to think that we are only taking 1 subject. For ****'s sake, we have like 9 or 10 subjects on top of RE, CCA, personal life etc.
Outstanding Hw not done :(
-Physics reflective writing
-Math assignment
-Lit review(i dun even have a critical issue yet!)
-Academic paper
-Chinese holiday hw
But i actually wrote the compo for chinese. So productive! Yeah! It's a long time since i could think ok while writing chinese essays so I am quite happy to get my form back..
Watched the CL magazine on TV... hope Chelsea win lor. Actually i think the producer of this show rocks. I mean it's barely 1/2 hr yet it can capture ur attention, ur imagination, showcase all the best stuff and drive ur adrenaline high.. taking special notice of its ending, it ended on quite a high so that viewers will watch it again... hmm food for thought.
Ytd was quite sad also. After the morning lesson, I was really too tired in the afternoon. I wanted to take a short nap but surprisingly, i couldn't. haiz...
So just discussed RE(we had to do a poster for the Youth Science Conference) and finally got some planning done. Prob doing it next Monday after sch, sorrie RC ppl..
And became unproductive again. Just did the draft for my chinese compo. I am so glad I can write Chinese essays agaain.. YEAH!!
And later just watched some tv, chatting wif ppl online and finally sleeping at 12, i mean today. lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home