Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Tuesday

Din sleep well as usual so was rather tired.

Bio. Mrs Lim still lame.. lol. But quite destressing la. Got CA marks. Did well la, but it's like the ONLY subject I am still doing well in. I am almost flunking every other subjects, just so pissed la....hmm

Geog was slack in a sense. Husain coudln't control the class for nuts. Then he pronounced like "uer-uer" migration, "map weeding", "grow corpse".. haha.. erm. shld n't laugh at short tongues la, unless they are useless and idiotic. And then he told us to all squeeze ourselves in newspapers, nobody took him seriously la. He taught us history of potatoes too, told ya his lessons re screwed, completely

PE. No Pe, so the teacher got angry. Almost 3/4 of the class same as me. So we carried canoese and stoned there la. Math and English juz boring la.. sianz

Then I wanted Lixing to help me get back my EZ link card. But got noob sec 1 there guarding. So I decided to lure him away while steven help me get. Disconnected the internet and told him cannot use. This made him stay there for quite some time, buying steven enough time.. haha. I love my EZlink card

Then was mostly chatting with Sue(Ben) for around 2 hrs. He was talking about using delta x to solve cg. Anyway it's a bit too cheem for me. And he's just so smart in a sense la. He also said NaiChien dresses like an astronaut now to sleep cos he afraid he get dengue... erpz. Sue also described his long term plan to beat NC, how ambitious. So returned home later than 3rd lang ppl

Got home. Tired la. Photoshop got prob. Got hw, re ysc, cca and everything la. overloaded

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home