Friday, September 23, 2005

See the time. 3.51. I just got up...

I still haven't done my lit review, academic paper, philo essay and Math assignment 11( due this Monday.. X_x)

Updates on Wednesday. It was damn packed, as the RE periods were replaced by Math and Chem. Chinese presented for xiao laoshi. I din prepare and impromptu din seem too gd either..ci yu shou ce seriously sucks. Philo made me giddy, all those emotions crap. I mean, if I din have so much tests, assignments, etc, I can probably sit down and think properly.

Then was Math pop quiz on functions.. WAHHHHHHH. I only revised a bit last night after getting back from 3rd lang, so... Din put x =x 3 for f2, but was quite lucky to think of f^-1g last minute. Second math, i forgot to bring trigo notes so toked cock lor. Chem practical was damn amazing. Firstly, it was forming the silvere mirror. She just poured something into water(she claims to be water). Then there was this emulsion and eventually becme a silver thingy. it was damn reflective and looks really cool, and shiny too. The ammonium dichromate -> chromium oxide was quite nice too, the ammonia was pungent. The most amazing was the oscillating clock. But i sitll dun understand, why is it reversible, and what had catalysed the reverse reaction from I2 back to KIO3.

After that it was CCA rehearsal. Damn boring la. Last yr 2D had quite a few ppl, wei wen, junyang, james. My 3rd lang class also got a lot, hwee leong, bing wen, mao lin, chang xing, juan he, ronald. RC later was slack la. Soccer till 7.15, and rongbing dun want to give me a lift. Got home and slept at 9.

Today(or rather ytd) was crap too. Math no notes, though it wasnt' difficult. Swimming ok la. English was crap. CLE by mrs selvan. Was talking to Sue Ben, abt a lot of stuff la. Then after that raining, plus 3rd lang todae all listening, so poned la. I think the boarding designers is dumb. The space allocated to stair cases, corridors, toilets should have been added to the dormitories la. Then geog remedial. Few went. It was quite good. BTW hussain is failing economics in uni now, but he not THAT bad actually.

After ending at abt 4.30pm, just went wif Sue Ben to HML, where he just talked abt some intersting stuff to me la. 5.30 returned home and wanted to sleep. Did a bit of academic paper. Slept at 11, too tired, even though ytd slept 9hrs. And now blogging, wtf

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home