Sunday, September 11, 2005

Saturday Afternoon

Since I am quite free now, I am blogging before I take an afternoon nap soon. ^^
Had physics advanced module in the lab this morning. ON photonics. And tbh it was the best Physics lesson I had in S3. It was supposed to start at 8 but the lesson actually started at 8.30 only.. the power of digression ma. Anyway the lesson on polarization was really enriching and interesting. I was rather fascinated by it. I have always thought science lessons shld be like these. But i was quite tired too... haiz... gaming. Then diffraction wasn't as good but nonetheless still very interesting, i realli enjoyed the lessons. Though i am still perplexed by the faint and dark fringes thingy.
X-lab wasn't that amazing actually. Just some class 3A laser. It was that good a demonstration of laser and we were more concerned about not getting ourselves blinded. Poor Mr Wee. Firstly, he wasn't adv physics teacher yet he had to prepare all the teaching material for us. Secondly, in the middle of a fine sat afternoon, he had to be harrassed by Mrs Lai on how to operate the machine and stuff. The laser-glasses for $300 a pair, the school probably got ripoffed.
Eventually ended at 12 plus. more than 1 hr delayed. Went to KFC to eat there for like the 3rd time in 5 days. Finally eating after 18hrs. Standing on the same spot as Daniel did that Monday was reminiscent of what actually happened that day. Victor, being himself, went to push Daniel and Daniel really barked at him infront of everyone. "YOU ALL BETTER STOP IT. I WILL SUE YOU FOR ASSULT!" But soon he returned to his friendly self and actually smiled at me (I almost choked on my coke, it was disgusting ok?)
Yesterday was crap la. Woke up late. Watched some recorded documentary and slept again in the afternoon for 4hrs. Then did a bit of work and slacked again. Played civilisation 3 and FM2005(tried Nott Forest just to challenge myself) until 2 plus in the morning. Screwed up lifestyle...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home