Sunday, March 26, 2006

Haiz.. i was really eugene bongs post just now. And it kinda struck a chord with me

It's abt project work and assignments. cos we are always so damn busy, it's inevitable that we soemtiems have to resort to copyin others. But it shld be a mutual thing rite?

But there's just so many selfish people around. I seldom reject people and when they ask me for my work, promising not to copy, i just send them. And with the "sending complete" signal, these people just goes off and forgets abt my favor. And when i ask them for sth, they will just give some stupid excuse like, "it's with my partner", "i dun have it" etc.

I vividly remember an incident last year which still lingers in my mind whenever i think abt this issue. Tzewei had his physics assignment to send me, but his comp is screwed, so he ask me to get form ysum, whom he had sent. When i asked ysum, he pretended not to know and that he din have it. But when i told him tzewei told me, he miraculously remembered all of a sudden. The evil side of human nature

Btw todae was equally inefficient as ytd. Went dntist early in the morning. Parents send me there as they were going suntec travel fair cum shopping. Waited damn lon, and the treatment had many breaks. Basically i got scolded for not using retainers often. lol.

Then afternoon had a heavy lunch and took a nap. Basically that's it. sianz. Now to do my math pt...

Things to settle next week (not in order of importance)
1. Contacts with Prof Chen
2. RE with Prof Ritchie - hope it's alright. seems screwed
3. Red Cross unifor stuff - damn headache
4. Copy Math Trigo Ws 4/5 - damn it, my ws are blank and i am competely clueless
5. Go for 3rd lang + get screwed by the teacher
6. Translation stuff
7. Tons of project work

happie life~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home