Friday, November 04, 2005

Well, i shall post here a bit on my pathetic Ct results.
English- 34.5/50. That's quite sad. The summary was ok, 21.5/25 but the rest was a complete disaster. Only 1 mark over 5 for vocab WTF! But i was quite lukcy and privileged to be the only one in the class to get 4.0 for English. But in honesty, I feel quite bu ping heng, ppl in other classes can get 4.0 for English so easily(along with some other subjects... sighz =X)
Chinese- 13.5/20 for a nice gong han. i think the kao guan was biased against me, such a shambolic mark for a rather nice piece of writing. Main one was 70.5/100. I thought it was pretty lousy too... but how leh? I wasn't planning to get 4.0 this yr anywae. I am not in 3D and my teacher is not Mr Liu.
Math- 42/60. DISASTER. And i actually practised for 2 hrs before the test, unlike most of the other subjects that I did not even revise for. I was chao carelsss, bt mostly becos i was stoning thruout the test, cannot do the simplest of sums... shits
Jap-?? All I know is that I screwed it up. Before EOY, i got around 80, which account for 75%. After eoy, which is 25%, it dropped to 73, so can imagine how lousy it was rite? And ppl were cruelly maligning me for mugging at home.. X_X
Biology-44/50. Well, i got to be content at times. It was quite a good grade but consideering it was easy as piss, i am rather irritated at myself. I lose all the marks by not writing exactly to the point. Mrs Lim say i get the point but just don't have that extra thingy.. sighz. But not bad la
Chemistry-53/55. THis along with Geog and Math, was another subject i studied for. Honestly, i am quite pleased with myself, but I need to improve on my overall chem. Need to be constantly getting near full marks. Ganbatte!
Physics-39/50. The last qn i did correctly at first but decided to self destruct and change answer, kao bei, so minused 4 marks. And a bit careless here and there. but not too bad la, just could have been better. Physics should really have been my forte.
SS-22/30. Sad. Period.
Geography-53.1/100. Joker paper, really. I still can't fathom how i just plunge into such pathetic marks for geography in term 2. Term 1 can still get 85, term 2 struggle to get 75, and ct can't even get 55. Okie, I am really disillusioned with this subject, really. No point talking me out, i am defo dropping it.

Though one good thing, other than physics for term 1 which i got 67, I still have a personal record of not getting below 75. And perharps another record for nos of 79s..

Thoughts
For this CT, i really did nt want to prepare for it. I was preparing to fail it or do badly. But for such preparations, it was still decent i guess.

Next year, i swear to do better, really. I will get 4.0 for Chinese, Physics, SS, Jap, Math. along with the other subjects that i am getting 4.0 now. Chinese and Jap shoudl be okie, I am pretty strong in languages. Physics and Math, need to practise and try harder. SS, should be able to la. I also promise to get above 90 for the 3 sciences and Math.

If I can go according to this plan, I will get 4.00.haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home