Saturday, October 22, 2005

Well, just blog on last day of ct. Basically I was slacking and reading till around 2. Then I watched Chelsea-betis match. It wasn’t very exciting, but Chelsea won 4-0, courtesy of Drogba, Carvalho, Cole and Crespo. Then was like 4.30 liao. Quite tired but I was feeling guilty so studied from then till ct2. The geog paper was a bit hard, so far the worst(considering I knew how to do math but got mental block) And my injured wrist couldn’t take the writing, so I was really making an almost inhuman attempt to write…. X_X
Well, after that was quite tired. Played soccer with my class lor. And tot they will get owned…
Then was too tired. Chatted with Ms Tsang for a while. I tink she’s very intelligent and sweet. Then went library. Asked Sue Ben if he wanted to watch movie, but it was too late. So just chatted with him. I really like chatting with him. He can chat abt intelligent stuff, knowledge-based stuff, and tok cock too… which is what I like too!! LOL
So just ate shit at dining hall.
Then was damn unlucky cos this bastard took away my bag. SO I had to analyse the situation. Decided that it was someone who mistook my bag, so I searched the library and found another REACH bag. But the loser din write his class or wad. SO I gathered he was from sec 3 and went to search thru yr book for his class. 1H Jing Ping. SO called the ex-1H people. But couldn’t contact him. And he offed his handphone. Fuck. But I saw he brought 3rd lang book, so I decided to go MOELC to look for him. And met stupid Desmond woh called me a lot, which made me more irritated. But at least got my hp. Went for dentist and hoome. PACKED stuff in 1/2 hr and slept early. Damn tired plus depressed.
Well, the next day was quite hectic. Woke up at 6. THen just cleared up my room a bit. Now, it looks like a fucking warzone. My mum and sis sent me. It's a bit funny going off alone, but everyone's busy and i am not travelling more w/o my parents... so... The flight was ok. I love takeoffs and landings. But the flight was damn boring. Read Harry Potter lor. I read around 200 pgs and i tink i am going to guess the rest. Landed. The efficiency was damn low so took a damn long time for just paperwork. Pudong really looks different now.
Shall blog abt the rest later@!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home