Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Well, here i am blogging again..

I really think this ct has come at a wrong time for me personally. It is when I am so weak and ill, when I am almost a wreck and seriously in need of a break, when I am almsot completely disillusioned with the scheme in RI... and I sprained my wrist somemore on sat.. So i have really decided not to study for it.

Well, ytd after getting home, I just went to sleep. Woken up once by Headboy junyang on the phone and cont sleeping. Only my mum woke me up at 8 plus to do the wiring for the cable tv. So ate dinner and slacked first. Really din want to study for physics.. but nobody want to chat with me.. sighzz. And din really feel like playing games also.. so just read TIME that arrived todae.

Well, I came into contact with this term, "science inclined" and would really like to speak about this issue. I have said it before and i shall say it again, I really tink i dun have a niche :( I am not particularly science inclined, nor am I really humanities inclined, language inclination... i just talk cock a lot... So what am I good at? This is indeed very depressing for me...

Well, my mum told me to stop wasting online at 11, and i promised her. As a man of words, i honor my promises. but she din say use comp. So i was like fooling around with flash. Then was thinking abt modifying the values they use for words, to include all the extra stuff on every value..

Then, it was like 12 plus liao. I jsut read thru my physics notes once , to just recap a bit and thought abt some stuff on it.. done liao. Haha, i like slacking

So i watched man u vs lille after that. Giggs was awesome and man u was dominating. But din watch 2nd half. Watched this old hk film on channel 8. Wellz, i found it quite interesting. In the way it was filmed, it was just kinda implicit and the ideas were rather abstract. I enjoyed it tremendously

By the time i finished it, it was qutie late so i went to catch some sleep.. haha, din do all the impact and other revision. Well, found out form Sueben, the math pro that he also used my mthod for log. well, i forgot how to do(as i have said, i jst stoned for the test), so i was like trying other methods. and indeed i got a quadratic eqn, like him... wow i feel so pro.. but i cancelled my workings, so well

So for the actual physics test. I finished it in 1hr and got 20min left. So i was wondering abt the last qn. It's like 15mks and i was thinking a lot if i could be wrong. It was quite straining on my brain. And finally, i took 20mmins to sort out that couldn't use the other method cos the graph would be curved and finding the values is not our level yet.. And then was playing around with my compass. Then i suddenly realised the trigo one. Fuck, but no time. 7/50 marks leh.. sighz, and i solved it in 3min after hadning in. Why didn't i rem that line of action of moment force is perpendicular? But well, for someone who din revise, i was still quite pleased la, cos that was my only mistake. Not my fault that i am good in physics rite?

But i need to mug for geog, the map reading section. Cos i really suck at it. If u talk abt humans/languages, it is all bullshiting, if u talk abt sciences/math, it is all applications and using ur brain(so i din revise much, other for chem), but map reading is really hard for me..

But to me, ct has ended. YIPPEEEEE!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home