Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Sometimes I dun really know what's the problem with me. I know the problem is there, know that it is disturbing me greatly, but I just do not know how to solve it, neither can i truly fathom its existence. I just find myself an object of contradiction and I find rationalizing too profoundly difficult.

Sometimes it just comes in mood swings. I find my mood changing frequently. One min i can be happy and contented, yet a minor setback hits me immediately, and I sponteneously fall into depression, or become a moody bastard. Sometimes I try not to do it, yet I find it comes from an instinctive force within. So what's wrong with me?

And with this comes a split personality. Yes, a split personality. Sometimes I wonder if the wonder that proclaim to be myself is the actual me, or is it just another person manifeseted in my shell? So sometimes u see a positive bright boy, yet he soon morphs into a distressed negative loser..

And yet what's more disturbing is the lack of understanding. My parents dun really understand me, many of my friends don't either. Even I am not sure of myself. This lack of understanding means I am further sinking into this whirlpool of introversion. Sometimes I dun need ppl to try console me or treat me like a deranged troubled teenager, I just need an outlet to confide in sometimes, or someone to just try understand me a little more.

If u dunno me well enough, now u noe the loser that i am...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home