Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Chatted till 1 plus. Har, slept at 3.30. 7 consecutive hrs of listening to music. Wasn't planning to sleep at first, but still did. Woken up at 6 plus.

At first couldn't find the scroll so was quite worried. But it was on the stage in the end. As it approached me, it actually got quite nervy. And my tie actually went wrong as I went up so was spastically trying to bend my back to get it straight..

Geog was video. Although Hussain hasn't been a veri gd teacher or what, but after being with us for more than a term, still a bit sad that he's leaving so soon. And it's like everyone is laughing at him.. poor thing.

Swimming was fei la. Recess same thing. Math was quite boring. Matrices. English also, summary.

And Mrs Joy Lim gave me this dilemma. I mean, I am really interested and will be more than glad to go, plus this is such a great opportunity to hone myself. Plus dun want to disappoint her la.. On the other hand, my eoy holidays is quite packed. this was my original plan
-camps, camps, camps
-brush up on my multimedia skills
-mug C programming, to get into National Olympiad of Informatics next yr
-relearn violin, to take grades next yr(or if i am really crazy, take viola)
-work to get some pocket money
dilemma huh?

No 3rd lang so returned home straight after that. Slept for 3 hrs.zzzz.. so shiok. Then got up and slacked a bit first. Just got a few missed calls from Mrs Lim, had thought it was missed calls. She still quite funny when she talks on the phone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home