Thursday, December 08, 2005

Yeah!! I feel so happie now.. So shall blog again..

Cos i was having a pretty dumb schedule, so i slept at 7pm ytd. it was like wtf.. and when i got up, it was only 3am. Coudln't sleep sia... So screwed up, the previous day slept at 5 and got up at 8..

Then i couldn't find my specs like for 2.5 hrs, so i was reading w/o specs. My god-sis was wanting to chat with me, but i was kinda tired so ... so bad.

Then went work again lor. WC asked me why i never go for csc camp. I think everyone suspects I pon. But even if i were free, i would consider poning anywae. I hate camps, and i hate the RI place.

We actualy got into second round. Thank god Gerald did well ytd, he singlehandedly carried us therer lor! haha. i was wanting to go second round so much and yet i screwed up ytd. Lucky me XD

There was this seminar by a Taiwanese professor. It was quite nice, a bit cheem though, and i was feeling really sleepy... so guess what? so i very nearly fell asleep. I thought it was quite funny/interesting to promote Taiwan at the end.. :D

Lunch was at Ghim Moh market. It wasn't exactly good la, i mean it's always reality failing to meet expectations and often, this is worse then trying to fulfil low expectations. I mean, i take a bus there, queue for 10min and spend 3 bucks, and the food isn't fantastic. Isn't it quite "wasted " ?? Oh well, i think i am complaining too much again! lol

Did a new batch of gold. The surfaces all look so shrievelled. *disappointed siah*

And finally, the crunch time. After what seemed like eternity, finally our turn to present. Gerald was impeccable as usual. But for mine, i guess it was so-so la, mainly becos i had no MAJOR screw-ups. Why do i always fucking bottle up during important presentations?!?! But i did refer to Prof Ying as Ms Ying. *i wanna punch myself!*

It was over.. finally! FREEDOM! It seems my mum called the lab many time (i forgot to bring hp) cos she wanna fetch me up. And i wasn't there... shits.. mrt again..

And my sis finally came out of hospital... YEAH!! I feel so damn happie. And my dad's birthday (one day after King of thailand). So i cycled to that nearby restaurant for dinner lor. Imgaine slippers and ankle socks. I look like a complete prank.

It was qutie nice la, just overpriced. And i just wanted to eat dumplings soup, for godnoe reasons. erm... dotz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home