Sunday, December 04, 2005

Har, Hong Cheng tagged me. And so I decided to just follow along and play this lame game. I am supposed to write 5 weird/funny things about myself and get 5 more people to follow suit.

So, here's the top 5 facts abt me.

1. I do not study much for exams/tests etc etc. Yes, I really do not do so. Surprising, it's true and damn true. Take for example P6, even until late July, I was still like playing soccer everyday and even after that barely studied for PSLE. And now in RI, it's the same thing. Not much studying for such dumb stuff. And RP suits me well, cos it tests on stuff that doesn't require mugging. YEAH!! haha. Yar, like for this CT, i only studied for 2 subjects lor.. And just today, I had JLPT, and manz, I did not study for it. For this, I am kinda guilty cos I know becos of it, I did very badly. But oh well...

2. English does seem to be one of my best subjects. It's kinda funny, cos in reality, it's not. IN fact, I think even my CHinese is better tahn my English. But i jsut perform better for English I guess. For Sec 1, English was my highest subject. (o.O) And since the inception of the GPA system, i have been getting 4.0 for English everytime. Not that i am complaining, but it's weird to me actually that I perform better at English, of all subjects!

3. I got lost in Washington DC before. For quite a few hrs. It was a harrowing experience. Yar.

4. This is actually not my first and only blog. Actually i started out with another blog, w/o design at all. It was supposedly meant for only my close friends/acquaintances, but it soon evolved into a mess, due to the misdeeds of some idoits. So I have decided to create a new blog(which is this) and change the url of the previous one. But some bastard still found his way to that new address so i changed it once more. It's now more of a personal diary. An avenue for me to pour out my feelings and just rant abt everything. And basically all the personal stuff..

5. I support a football club called Chelsea FC. I know this is rather controversial adn I may be labelled a "gloryhunter" but honestly, i wasn't. I only found interest in soccer during 2002 world cup. THen, i wanted to support an English club, and i liked blue, so i chose the fashionable Chelsea. Then, they had players like Le Saux, lampard, Gronkjaer, Desailly, Terry, Cudicini etc etc. It was a class squad but Roman the Russian soon came along. it was a revolution , and suddenly Chelsea is the champion. It was certainly great to revel in its newly found glory, but I swear I am not like the spastic/plastic Chelsea fans who only came after Roman.

Now I will ask these people.
-Benjamin
-Ysum
-Valerie
-Wanqing
-Mei
*get a variety of ppl*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home