Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Now I am just bloody pissed..

Due to my mentor's attidue.

First, Gerald piss me off first thing in the morning cos he forced me to go down to take pictures despite my repeated refusals. I mean , who's the one staying up at night to edit the ppt of his and mine, and therefore getting so tired and first thing in the morning, he slack while i have to go down.. fuck

Then, my mentor pissed me off too. it's like for Gerald's script, i edited most of it(spending my nite in the process), helped him write it, and it was good enough according to her. And for my part, the ultra cheem one( including the bloody CC which even i took very long to sort out), she say not quite done yet. WTF.

And so , i just decide to slack here while blogging lor. I hate this kind of world sometimes. When you do something, ppl never realise, and ironically, judgement only comes from what you show. Just like the presentation. you can do shit or tell your mentor to do, but you present well, and they think you are good.

Oh well, my life's pretty screwed up..

And why wHY WHY do RI ppl always get stereotyped. You can see a ****** or wad, but that is not representative of the general Ri population wad(oops), well, at least it's not representative of ME. I am a distinct individual, Rafflesian is just an extra identity, or you can say a stupid baggage that comes with entering the institution. I can definitely say that i am more of myself than Rafflesian. To hell with all those stereotypes.

2 months ago, i was regrettign about passing my time in Ri so fast. I want to go back to sec 1/2 and stuff, to enjoy everything. Sec 4 seem so bloody near and I dun wanna grow old so soon. but suddenly, in such a short period, i am wanting to experience JC life, that exhilarating experience of gals, jc life etc. And suddenly, i realise that there is still sec 4 to go.. damn

Actually i think becos of my school environment, my social life is greatly constricted. i dun meet gals often , and i am not used to understanding the wonderful(or horrible) creatures they CAN be . but now I actually enjoy the company of gals, not because of BGR or anything, but just that rare interaction.

I am still pissed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home