Friday, September 30, 2005

Wah.. by 12mn i was dead. Normally i won't even feel tired at 2am but sick ma... And someone pissed me off..

Todae would be a veri unlucky day. Got an alarm clock to wake me up at 8.30am. Normally 3 hrs of sleep can tahan but todae was ... Still got a sore throat, which really sucks and a bit of fever..

And Mrs Lim send me sms to say prob rejected cos todae is deadline. So how? I can't possibly go to sch in this state, fail all my tests, and possibly die on the way!

And 6mins into my still fine morning, the electricity all went off. the aircon, lights were all gone. Then rem todae got some construction work.. sad la.

Was still sick but forced myself to revise jap a bit lor. At first used 1 hr on each lesson(it was damn effective but too time consuming) In the end it became 10min for each lesson. lol.. Reminded me ominously of last yr's jap eoy. I was also sick on that day but still went to take the test. Totally screwed up, getting 70 and pulling my score to 79..

And having abrasion there again. It was a long time since i had it last year. And I had thrown away the ointment the doctors gave me. So used mopiko. It really sucks, irritating plus pain.

I tried the shark drink. It was too sweet. Not that i am veri health conscious but it was blantantly saturated with sugar and that is BAD!! But it did keep me alive.. haha.

Ate ban mee for lunch and trying to rush thru jap work again. Went MOELC for test lor.. At the MRT station, this loser went to scare me. he prob tot I was his friend. Quite shackled me and broke up my train of thoughts. 2.25 hrs test . It was ok la, a bit tricky and a lot of contents. There was this part on adverb. i totally din noe. 5mks. I mean, I do not even fking know what those meant!! If i am unlucky, i will get 0. If lucky, get 3(4 is impossible and 5 prob takes too much luck)

And had stomachache on top of sore throat and a bit of headache. During listening, I became just like last yr. Mind just went totally blank, couldn't concentrate at all and just stoned. Screwed this part. I think i am the only one who din write draft for sakubun. 15min for 400-word essay. Hope it's okay. Conjured up many katakana terms, like CHESHIRU... for chelsea.

Today was just unlucky for me la. went home. Just played around with photoshop lor. Sian la. Maybe chat later. ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home