Friday, September 30, 2005

I dunno what's ppl's prob. I am seriously sick, sore throat and fever. Yar, I did mug jap during these 2 days. But honestly, it was damn ineffective and if i were not sick, I could prob mug better... seriously.. And what happened to be? I missed lessons, get automatically rejected for YRP(which i had really wanted to go for), missed the chance to taste canteen food for the last time, such a sick body. And this is what i deserve??

Ok, see my last yr eoy. Same thing. If I had really wanted to stay at home and mug, i wouldn't have gotten 70 when my CA was like 86(normal standard). And I dare say this time i may get below 70... my CA is 80 ok?

Yes, there's some ppl who's genuinely concerned. Ask me how i am feeling and how ws my jap test. But some others are just $&%^*&*. Shall not comment. Bastards really. Maybe I just have to get 65 for my jap test and photocopy a copy of it for everyone then ppl will be happy. Stupid mugger class... no compassion, no feelings, only how to mug.

to those bastards



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home