Wednesday, May 03, 2006

just here to say that i am rather pissed

not with ct. not worth it. But rather with my dad. I really feel that he's been pissing me more these days. Just ytd i wanted to shout at him, but being a filial son, I just stomached all his crap.

And now, he's disconnected my internet connection. I mean wth is his problem . It's not just becos of Ct. He just dun want me to use internet, possible to prevent slowing down his dling. Dammit. Then have to use the stupid comp in the living room. It's bloody retarded. So i'm taking my laptop out here to just use the internet, in a very awkward position.

Also rather pissed by other events. For example, just made a call to mrs joylim. I think she really hates me now. btw she's minusing 5 marks off our RE.sad.hardcore. Shall not elaborate too much. Just that that madam neo in the lab is a fcking cb. And the fking thing is that teacher s prob believe in lab tech more than students.

Shall talk a bit on Ct. Din guess the qn for ss. In any case, din have much time, and during certain parts of the test, i simply dunno what my hands were writing. I just hop to get a freaking 20/25.

English was crap as expected. Math was very easy, but simply not enough time. I only just finished 2 min before time, NO CHECKING at all. shit. And got one question, on circular measure i had to redo the who freaking thing. Cos i saw the wrong thing at first. That took me like 15min.

And chem was gg again. the chem department really too creative, can comem out with all kind of stuff. Not that i dun like it, cos i really DIN mug for chem, but rather becos i am stupid to screw it up. i din even bother to check any answers cos i know i will get them wrong. sianz.

2 more tests for me. Phy tmr. Not planning to mug. Prob getting a good sleep later. Then bio on friday. yeah. hopefully ct ends in a flash.

in any case, i have secured at least a 3.6 for this term. Math is prob 4.0, which makes up for 2 3.2. Assumed to be english and jap.

btw i am addicted to da cheng xiao ai by leehom now. ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home