Sunday, April 30, 2006

ytd i was playing basketball with my neighbor downstairs

and this btichy aunty (i know her, always bitch me) came and told us off. Told me to go study for my exams. first time i'm not pissed with her

Then i started feeling damn guilty. It's like ct's around the corner and i haven't studied for it yet. So i went home to cramp my head with circular measure. Took the whole afternoon. I was nearly braindead

So i was chatting with kevin. I was like predicting what i wold do if i were to take over sinapore one day... hehe

4F. So the teachers are funny, fabulous, fantastic, etc (and all the good phrase starting with f). And the students... fail?

btw, i just realised Jeon Ji Hyun is quite chio.

and btw again, i think i am going for early holidays AGAIN this yr after ct1. which means i will miss week 10 or wad. Heck.

Happy life
^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home