Wednesday, April 19, 2006

u noe what.

i think i am screwed

firstly, i dun think i can take 2 h3 next yr. becos... my jap is confirm <3.6. seeing my english this year, prob also the same. Chi maybe also the same. And wth, my chem has an outside chance of getting 3.6 as well. It's like a nightmare, just that it's HARDCORE REALITY@ fk.

secondly, i dun think i can get the service award after all... screw it. i am really scrweeeing up my cca. But if rc dun promote me again, i am really gonna make a meal out of it. i promise. 4 fking years of torture. but i'll be patient and wait.

and guess what, cts are coming. And i haven't studied yet!! at all!!! cb. i just feel tired, stressed, and totally devoid of motivation to study. i dunno. inertia maybe? And the sch seems to be impeding me too, by spamming me with project work and stuff. Bio spa on mon. Geog greenwave i heard. Sustainability on thu. chi project also. phy practical. just finished jap ca.

this is really spam

but on aother note, i have discovered a new found talent in me. It's seriously damn imba, a talent that is so exquisite. i find that i can waste time involuntarily! wow. U see, i just took out the yearbooks. it was 8.30. And when i looked at the clock again. It waas 10.30. And i was totally unaware. Amazing man. NO wonder time passes so fast for me.

did i mention, the petition in class is reignited again. By haoyang. Good luck to him...

also,

fuck off ct. fuck off ri.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home