Thursday, April 13, 2006

fk. Typed an entry just now but somehow got some IE error.

Sianz. I just feel the defeat on sat really changed me. i feel very NOOB now.

Monday was nothing. Prof ritchie finally came, and talked cock 90% of the time. So mrs joylim thinks he's damn hardworking to mentor us for 4hrs. And u noe what? Prof ritchie lives in bukit batok too @@ wth. Somehow, a lot of people like to live in bt batok.

Tuesday was damn sian. Geog just slept in HML. Physics quiz just had to write crap. Lucky din study. SS was free priod. A happy day overall. After sch went to NTU with zoulong on a cab. The ntu students were having exams so we left relatively early, at 4.30. Actually i was damn tired already.

Wed was quite crap as well. Screwed up chem really badly. In fact i've been screwing it up this whole yr! I am having 0 confidence for one of my favorite subect at the moment. It's my 2nd lousiest subject now. It's a horribe feeling to actually start to fear for this subject. Eng mr dc talked cock, and therefore we had "no time " to present. RC was damn sian. Had soccer though

today was more sian. SS was essay. Not enough time, seriously. I could barely write down my points and totally no time to weigh!! cb. chinese was fun. Chongmin's talk absolutely rocks. I actually teared with laughter. LOL. Math Ta was okie, though i wasn't having much confidence (having only started revising during philo and recess) Housing meeting was lame. Went to eat banmian and got home.

Stoning...
...
...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home