Wednesday, November 23, 2005

erm... long time no blog liaoz
i will jsut talk abt my lack of luck with girls...
You see, there is this cute and sweet HC gal. Not that i have any undesirable intentions, but sometimes just want to spend some private time wiht her. And since she takes MRT to Woodland, can go home with her.
Then last week, I was walking with her to the MRT halfway when i remembered that I had left my EZlink card there (the damn security guard forced me to exchange for visitor's pass!!) so she went first lor...
Then ytd, waited so long but she had to wait for chemical reaction, so it was another futile attempt..
Then todae, i was quite happy and she happend to be early too... so can go with her... but all ends here. On way out, met Shida and of course can't dao him rite (not his fault but he's here at the wrong time!!) so went together lorx. And I alighted at Batok while they contined in Woodlands direction... X_X
WTF
...

Anywae, missed British Defense Minister ytd, but went for talk on nanoglass... it was an interesting idea but it's quite crappy at the same time.. haha

And my record for solitaire todae was 152 s, and i started becoming damn pro in the deal 3 also. Just pro la... XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home