Saturday, November 19, 2005

and to add on to my first post today, that peroson has really disgusted me, seriously. Just when I thought the outer shell was indicative of the person's calibre and character, that perosn just shattered my image of that person. Like a blow, it literally blew my mind off, and made me just wonder if all my previous concoctions of that person can be so different.

I can see shit and dun give a damn. But seriously, the hyping by expectations may be unfair to that person, but that person has really disappointed me. I won't curse that person or harm that person( i am not a person to do so) but like a scar, the impression of that person in me is forever corrupted. I shall never forgive that person.. maybe i will after all, but that's not the point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home