Saturday, November 19, 2005

At Mich's (the very nice RG gal) advice, I have started a self rehabilitation. It is a very difficult and arduous process, when that thing is so entrenched in my mind. But taking from a common quote (most recently,i saw it in INitial D) "one must not defeat others, one must defeat urself"

SO overcoming myself is the greatest barrier. When all physical obstacles have been supposedly removed, it is that emotional residual baggage that must be removed from within me. Well, it is a difficult process, certain excruciating to me.

Right now, I must say, I am halfway through. but with more determination, I really believe i can indeed rid myself of this emotional burden. A good start is half the battle won. I just need the momentum and the WILLpower to go through the last lap. Now is the time for grit and to show myself that i can capable of defeating the other me.

Now is the time. Prove urself! @@ ganbatte!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home