Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Tuesday at Home

Well, to update my life

Ytd was really really taxing day. PE was 2.4!! Wtfuck. Had not run for like 200 years, obviously CMI rite? But at least tried my best. 12.38. Not bad la. Though i prob fail pull ups still... sianz

But that really killed me. I never recovered after PE. English had to make presentation on biography. Showed my half past 6 trailer. Then nobody other than andy prepared script... so malu rite? I wanted to but just forgot abt it..

And i was just feeling too tired and kinda sick. I mean recess i din even play cards, and when i played chess iwas feeling unwell already.

Even RE, when i was playng cards or chess, i was kinda feeling too tired...

Then for RC, i was just lazing around, starting to feel sick. When i played soccer, confirm CMI liao.. cannot tahan

So i reached home at around 8.40. Ate and took a shower. Then chatted with sex for a whle before deciding i was too shagged so i slept at 9.30pm. Prob record time.

12 hrs passed.

I woke up at 9.30am today. At first was sianz so i read some magazine and newspapers. Then went to see the doctor. Got flu and some minor throat infection. And i got some vit c to improve my immunology...

Yar, so i got home, feeling sian. So i went to read more magazines and newspapers. Cooked a nice n simple lunch of noodles for myself.

After that lunch i went to studying differentiation for a while. (actually when doing math, 3hrs passes very fast). So by around 3pm, my medicine was taking effect, so i went to sleep.

Slept until dinner. Ate and did a bit more differentiation. Then was on msn chatting and stuff...

Tmr got physics quiz, so i am off to study for it now.... yadayada

cya~

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home