Sunday, July 16, 2006

Humans

Well, another random post

Recently,
I chatted with yuguang. i gained much knowledge
I chatted with mr otto fong. i gained much knowledge
I chatted with ser zheng and qihan. i gained much knowledge
I chatted with steven. i gained much knowledge
I chatted with sue ben. i gained much knowledge
I chatted with christopher. i gained much knowledge
I chatted with clement. i gained much knowledge
I chatted with stanley. i gained much knowledge

in case u are wondering, i used ctr c + ctr v for the above
i am a lazy bastard...

5 Comments:

Blogger || Kelvin || said...

Please get a tagboard so i can tell you how lame you are

3:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my god you're lame.

3:09 PM  
Blogger VITALISM said...

what is tagboard?

7:47 PM  
Blogger VITALISM said...

oh yar, kwok

I JUST CAN'T ACCESS YOUR BLOG!!!

AND JUST WHERE IS MY [CAP] KEY???

7:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home