Sunday, July 16, 2006

Sunday Angst

Aiya sometimes i just try to be a nice guy, and go along with others. And the result is? Idiots take me for granted, and treat me like crap... They have problems, make me scapegoat. They feel bushuang, take it on me.

I can stand a lot of things, but one thing i can't stand. It's that i hate getting accused. You can ask my friends before, i stomach a lot of crap, but i jsut can't stand getting accused.

So for me, it's always the same principle. Until a certain point, i just won't care about whoever that person is. I have done it countless times before, and i will always do it.

Nvm.

back to today. was really sian. dong the english trailer, finishing my pen awawrd etc. wanted to go out with parents, but they decided against it in the 11th hr... sianz

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home