Monday, July 03, 2006

Sch Restarts

Well, week 1 has been sian and stupid.

Friday we went lan. Played with steven. Obviously got owned rite? Anywae after that just a damn long 5v5 dota game. Steve was ownin everyone else again. But i was happy farming. I actually had 1 kill. Yongjing was going to die and i ks... lol

Anywae after that long game, was damn shagged. headache also. Went tzewei's house. For more dotaing. So was like giddy after playing too mucuh at 10. Played cards while watching Germany-Argentina. I was correct, the host prevailed.

Then they played moer again. Tzewei and Clem slept early. Actually i was damn shagged also. Then tzewei's father came in.... so i decided we shld be more discreet, and decided to sleep

Anywae wanted t owake up damn early. In the end 8.30. Kwok playing dota liao. Damn tired, but took a taxi to Singapore Poly. n the end the briefing was like damn stupd. And i was so tired i cold sleep everywhere.

And one of my group member is this guy called surya. He's a sec 2 indian who's bloody irrirating. Some examples

1. I told him my name and his reply was "what kind of name is that??" - wtf.Even if it's weird or anything u dun tell someone u dunno rite? what a fucker. but i was too tired... so i just gave him a stare

2. There's this quiz which i anyhow do. I got 50% 1st try. he asked me so i told him. Then he liek said "how the hell do u get 50%??" - zz. Lucky i am too sleepy, if not i really want to palnt my fist in his head

3. The another instance, we were walking in Sp carpark. Then a car honked me to move away. So he said: " at this rate, ur gonna get killed" I thought not gonna meet him soon so din say anything

But i happedn to take same mrt as him. And that fucker has the nuts to ask me for my hp to play games. And comment that the games are "lame". Seriously, this guy has some cheeks. But he better not piss me off another day. That day iwas seriusly having a bad headache due to too much computer

So went home and slept. Still giddy. And sunday was getting over it

Today is lame. Joylim can talk for 40min straight. lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home