Tuesday, June 27, 2006

1st day of School

Well, back to more serious stuff, like my stupid life... lol

I played wc with my screwed up mouse till like 12. Then did RE. Lots of shit. Barely did half till 4am. By that time i was absolutely shagged and took a short nap.. Until 6am.

Went sch. Damn sian. math is stupid. Ss also. Recess was ok cos got bridge. English stone.Same for physics and chem. Though for physics, i was cautioned witha yellow carp. It's the greatest dishonor to be brought upon a Ri student. I was ashamed, disgusted and totally humiliated... =D

The so after school, i was almost dead, too tired. Had heavy lunch with Kevin at Jurong Point. Met Prof Rithie our re mentor. i fell asleep while he was explaining. Anywaey hes explaining some damn cheem fluids physics. Thn around 5 ended. So trudged to another school for another RE. Again almost fell asleep

The mentor asked if i were ok. I think i looked slightly ghastly... but i was just too shagged. Lucky he tot he was iving me too much stressful work. Lol.... haha

I got home. Watched tv. Ate some chestnuts.... stoning now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home