Sunday, October 02, 2005

today was crappy, but blog anyway..

Btw i wonder how joanne(designer for my blog) does it. the part where the words become capital when mouse go over. I mean, i dun tink there's a mouseover function in html. it's only present in director. And i dun tink can incorporate all those lingo crap into html...

Wanted to get up early for exercise again, but failed... bleargh... So cooked some noodles to eat and watched tv mostly in morning. Then mugged bio for the pop quiz tmr. Actually bio is quite fei, just overloading of hardcore facts...

Then afternoon was even more fei. I think it's becos of the sucky weather, so i was basically having a bad headache (can't really blame the heat for cooking my brain, cos i always have headaches)

And to be even lamer, i was reading this bk on a level math... wth.. I wasn't planning to. But it was a very nice bk (not txtbk) and so i spent the bulk of my bloody afternoon reading it. Then was hungry so went to eat ban mee..

Looking at my eating habits, this is what i gathered..
If i eat Chinese food, it's either ban mee (or some other decent noodles) or za chai fan (including homefood)
If i eat fast food, it's either KFC or Mos burger (i really dun like Macs)
If i eat Japanese food, it's always udon or sushi (the so called obento in sch is an insult to Japanese food, i just eat it out of desperation!)
is my diet too predictable?? sianzz

And so i was just reading this bk. If u are entering exam period and still read these crappy stuff, u must be siao. I tink i am someone who thrive on confidence. When i do the qns correctly, it just gives me the momentum to try more. But the content is quite gd, make ppl think. Like finding eqn w/o variable x. And my eqn was different, which make me try out for 1/2 hr, just to realise it's just another deriative. I skipped the differentiation and integration part, dun want to worsen my headache.

So did these crap for my whole afternoon. Bought more titbits (again...) Feel a bit sian. Eh, how come so few ppl online?? Weird leh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home