Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Farewell to RIRC

Hmm, actually today i was just stoning at home. But at 2 plus, i decided to go for red cross after all. It's the last training.

Well, as usual, the soccer gang (junren, jonsim, si en, zijian, kevin, waihan, alvin and me) went rjc to play soccer.... lol. And we played after training too.

I have been in riredcross for so many years now, and honestly, it wasn't a cca i really liked. In sec 1, it was trying to make an impression. In sec 2, it was trying to survive when ppl like indra were obviously biased against me. In sec 3, it was the last bit of survival and finally taking over. In sec 4, it's pretty much soccer and slacking.

Sorry to say this, but rirc is really screwed up. All the backstabbing, hypocrisy, dumb activities, etc, it's all crap i can tell u. Yet it's more of the bonds that you form that matters.

Bonds that you form with people u work with. For me, it's more of the soccer gang. (with others like rongbing, muhd etc). All the crapping around, all the suaning, all the crapiest soccer action, it was fun, really. I think i will miss all these.

As for my commitments to rirc, i would say that i did what was required of me. Being the quartermaster, it was a lot of shit really thrown at you, but nvm i have survived. I will pass it on, and close the pages to this rc journey.

Signing off,
Quartermaster,
Sergeant Yin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home