Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Voyeurs

I hate voyeurs!!!

Anyway today was okie slack la. Firstly did chem with ds and ysum till around 1.30 (wah really tiring la...><). Hope it's good la haha and pls get a higher mark!! lols

Anyway woke up at 8 plus and took a shower to wake myself up. then took mrt to sch. Met mr otto fong on the way there and had a little chat with him as we walled there (he was late cos he went to take blood test). Anyway mr fong is one of the only few teacher who actually says things that make me think and inspires me ^^

So went on this trip to NUS Rafles museum on biodiversity. I think the guide made an error when describing raffles but heck la. Anyway honestly speaking, i don't think the displays were really impressive (quite interesting nontheless) I just gets the impression they have random animals here and there so they find a room to dump it there, naming it a museum to earn some money for upkeeping

Followed whcih was lunch at dining hall. Today the menu seriously sux man.... and CLE was as boring as you can imagine!!! wah sian....

Anyway i just feel bored and went west mall for some shopping. Lol anyway i was buying some nicce stuff at first until i was suddenly paying for a music box, and i realized i din bring more money (only 1 $2 note left) By some estimations, i had spent close to 30bucks in 1 hr on random stuff. So went library to stone around and read some interesting books.

Apparently, my form teacher mr decruz really inspired me today. So i bo pian must go eat kfc with all my remaining money left on me! oishii ne! haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home