Friday, May 19, 2006

Dear XXX, please see Mrs ANg with this list sfter reading this mail ASAP

I am lacking the following stuff for my RC uniform, please help me get them ASAP as i need them.

Coporal rank
Enrolment badge
SFA cert + SFA badge
Health laws badge
RCK silver badge
OA badge --went for OBS alr is it gold?
fund raising badge
Cip badge
Evac bronze badge (have we taken silver? for sec 3s?)
CIP modular course badge + cert ( i went for the RC CIP course last July)

Regards
Amos Kow
RIRC
Sec 3E

This is a fucking letter from amos. And i thin he's a fucking kiasu asshole. When i was like him last time, i waited 3 yrs before getting my boots (that's when i became quartermaster). And i din want all that fucking useless badges. And he thinks i am damn enthu abt my job? Enthu enough but i won't give a shit abt cb like him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home