Thursday, May 18, 2006

Actually i think i ahve a hell lot of improvements to make for next semester.

Academics
Okie this term wasn't too abd. But the thing is that i know i can do much better, just that i dun try. It's like basics nt to chat on msn the day before exams, abt non-exam related stuff rite? Or playing like non-stop and slacking too much. And i think i'm the only person who doesn't do his math hw qns. So English/Chi/Jap MUST get 3.6 next term while Chem must get 4.0 (for ct, i din memorise anything, so did the free frags like iron eqn wrongly)

CCA
Well, hopefully red cross dun have to do much next term. Have been doing qutie a lot of stuff and attending regular trainings for some time. Hopefully Mrs Ang will promote me more. It's like i have only been promoted once?!?! And hopefully i can be much more enthu for cgc. Ned to leave a legacy man =) Basically that's it. I think i'm not in infocomm anymore. Have to see cb ppl like weichee and terence. And they also dun like me anywae.

Personal
Not just for napfa, but i need to train up on my body. I'm like a crouch potato, reach home, on tv/play comp. Little exercise or wad. So not fit not fit. Must train up man. And just improve myself as a person more, like being more respectful and punctual

and btw i do seem all my teachers are hating me now. It's like mrs foo will specially make a stupid joke abt me in class, while others like mrs kwa and mr decruz suan me non-stop. never mind, it's just half a yr more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home