Thursday, May 18, 2006

Shall blog abt this rather stupid incident today.

Well, after math, and almost embroiled in a row with the admin staff jamaliah, i went hml to read. And around 9.45, i went dining hall to eat. And guess waht, just as i started eating, Mr Andrews Lim went to sit infront of me.

@%$%^&*()

So he asked me how come to early... *shit, can only bullshit* So i said the teacher just gave back ct papers and released us early. And i ran there. Then he asked which period it is *waolao. but cannot bullshit* So i told him it's geog. Then he asked how come my classmates all not here *gd qn. cos they are still doing geog in class* So i decidd to just try my luck in bullshitting and say that they normally dun come down for recess. But mr lim accepted it. wth.

And as some may know, mrs joylim was damn hardcore in punishing me in a stupid incident which i din do. Well, she was really hardcore. And she cc the stupid letter to mr lim too. So he was interrogating me while eating. wth. So i just diverted the topic.

And i asked him if teaching physics is hard. And he gave a very enthu answer. Din really remember what he said, cos i was trying to eat my prata. And finally, the semmi-ordeal ended.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home