Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Kaoz, our teachers rocks so much it's difficult to tahan man...

Chinese is my favorite subject now due to the teachers.... o.O . Says everything does't it?

Tomorrow is chem open book assignment. I promise to do well because of my rocker chem teacher, mrs kua miew kheng. She has inspired me to think that muggers rock in chemistry, and that there's simply no room for creativity in the field of chemistry. Such abstract yet wonderful concepts i got from her.

I decided to get full marks for my last bio quiz because my bio teacher, mrs elizabeth foo, simply rocks too much. i got my wish and did her proud. Indeed, my class shares my sentiment that she rocks so much so most people in the class got full marks. power of a good teacher??

Yar, i think one's behavior during bridge demonstrates certain traits about him while handwriting reveals how much of a innate muggerism is in a person..

Quite tired now. shall talk abt them another time. Quite interesting actually. For example, yuanwei is actually nnot a mugger. yar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home