Friday, January 27, 2006

Well, off to another rant

I think my life is seriously screwed up

First, i forgot my IMCB form(minor) and my portfolio thingy (!!!!!) yet again! fuck

And i slept at 9 ytd, but i still overslept todae. Got to sch late. And yet another redason for Mr De Cruz to hate me... bloodyhell. Chem prac was boring, and i still had the abrasion, which was really painful

And slacked in library. ate yu pian mi fen. for 1.50, it waas quite cheap. Had to take a bus to mrt cos the pain was really too excruciating. Ate half chickne. And basically slcaked.

btw the harry potter that kevin lent me was shit. bought from vietnam. everything is screwed, from quality to subtitles, and i tot it was quite poorly done in the first place. btw civi 4 looks really nice. i played the demo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home