Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Hi, backie, though my blog is dying all the while...

Slept at 1 plus, after watching a movie at home...

Totally shag, and my legs still hurts. I went 1J. I didn't noe how to tie a tie myself so i wasn't really needed there. Mr Ang discussed CEC till damn late, and he was basically bsing also, so late for first period. Chem somemore, and i got scolded, no surprised there. Mrs Kwa from RGS also...lol. o.O

English was boring, seriously. It takes a while to get used to new teachers. Chinese. The new teacher is funny in a suan sense, haha, actually i prefer her style. Physics is Mr Andrews. Okie la, just it's a bit boring.

Lunch went to eat late. Math. Boring matrices. I wish i have more time

Tok them to RJC for JRIC. Ate at canteen with the normal ppl . Just toked crap with Hc and Rongbing. Finally ended. RB's dad sent me to Woodlands. Took a train home. Damn shagged already, seriously...

zz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home