Tuesday, January 10, 2006

well, i jsut kinda realised that hong cheng had picked me to do this... well, i shall oblige then

RULES: Express your love for SE7EN and get others to know more about you. Copy and paste the following into your own blog and complete all SE7EN bullets of the SE7EN questions. Then, pick SE7EN ppl to pass it on! Have fun!

Ok here are my responses...

SE7EN things that make me smile:
1. a nice smile
2. getting praised
3. being pro
4. being with people i am close to
5. doing what i had set out to do
6. a good exercise
7. a good sleep

SE7EN things I'm afraid of:
1. lousy grades
2. being short
3. mondays
4. being worse than what i am now
5. never meeting the girl of my dream
6. losing things
7. no internet

SE7EN things i do everyday:
1. msn, plus chatting on msn
2. checking my yahoo and hotmail mailbox
3. check out football sites
4. check out football forums
5. conveniently forget my work
6. blogsurfing
7. watch tv. tv is my life

SE7EN things/people I believe in:
1. myself. who else can i trust?
2. intelligence. there's no changing it
3. money. with money, everything becomes alright
4. power. ditto
5. fate. everything's planned for u already. including the jokes god plays on u
6. my mum
7. most people

SE7EN ways to win my heart:
1. pleasant looking, at least according to me
2. sincere. kind.
3. get along well in personality
4. intelligent. haha, can only tell after time
5. lame. i like crappy people like me
6. talented. these kind of people are especially attractive
7. loves me too

SE7EN people I want to see right now:
1. a smarter me
2. a nicer looking me
3. bill gates
4. roman abromovich
5. the girl of my dream
6. probably that person?
7. actually nobody

SE7EN people who should also do this:
this is lame... i rather it all stop here. lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home