Monday, January 02, 2006

Today was pretty boring as well..

I just did my du shu bao gao for the day... seriously i will/am doing a great job, but the weightage is so damn low.... not fair siah

And afternoon went to Giant. The car queue was horrible... blearggh. Returned the curtains and shopped at Giant. Bought a bbq chicken, i tot it taste great!

I have just realised that my sister is ultra intelligent..

At nite watched Campus superstar instead of Chelsea... shows my support rite for yinwei? He sang okie. I remarked to HC before he sang that his specs and his anxiety makes him look nerdy, indeed the judge said that too..20.5/30 was pretty decent i guess. And i saw a lot of familiar faces in the crowd.. lol

And guess what? I got into the HC "Personalities of the Year" lol

I tried to be a nice boy and sleep early, but i just can't fall asleep. If not i woldn't be blogging here la.

For some reaons, i am not particularly looking forward to meeting the Sec 1s, esp the GEPS..

New Year, it's a new marathon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home