Friday, September 08, 2006

7th month

I think this yr, with the repeated 7th (ghost) month in the lunar calendar, bad things are really occuring more frequently.

- heard eddee got knocked down by car
- steve irwin died
- zhihao died
- one of my mum's colleague nearly died also. doctors just managed to save them in time

Anyway today i got really pissed by these few boys. And eing the nice guy that i am, i seldom get pissed. Actually all except 1 were smaller sized than me, just that they got around 6 ppl. And there were the 2 small ones who were fucking pissing me off.

But i am practical also. If i had useed any vulgarities or gotten into a fight, i wld be dead meat by now. So i just swallow my pride, and walked away. If that small boy was alone, i wld have seriously considered thrashing him into pieces. that piece of lowlife shit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home