Sunday, August 06, 2006

I know this doesn't make sense

My mind keeps on wandering off
Distracting me from this and that
I just cant get my mind off you,
Irresistable.

Your images keeps on lingering in my mind,
Flooding me with more and more false hope.
I see your smile in the photo..
How i wish you were smiling at me.

I just feel my sanity,
Being gnawed away by this foolish infatuation
I realised that i lack common sense.
Really, you let me realise.

I need to tell you what i feel,
But i can't muster the courage
Not for any ulterior motive,
Just to tell you i love you.

Just to let you know...

Please don't smile at me again,
Or touch me further.
Just let me forget you.
And erase the painful memories...

Struggling to convince myself,
That it's all but false hope.
Yeet love transcends everything,
Like my sensibility

It's a paradox, really.

Tell me you hate me,
And may my love for you decrease.
Perhaps the intitial dejection,
Will be followed by less pains.

I hope. I wish. I wonder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home