Sunday, December 25, 2005

And ytd was slacking too.. hehe

But it ws boring...

In the morning, went with my mum to her office cos she had to settle some crap... and i had to take care of my sis there. And she AP, so it was freaking tough... crap. I was rather pissed too...

And after that we just went shopping and eventually went home. Watched tv and basically wasted the rest of the day...

Then i realised, all my HW not done yet! damn it..

Today was slack too.

Had like 25 kimchi dumplings for breakfast. It was sooo delicious!!@@ haha, seriously.

Then went with my family to IMM. Shopped around for curtains.. the shop owner was damn nice, great service... rare! But we spent a lot of $$ there also la..

Then had japanese buffet steamboat. The concept is same as Seoul Garden. My sis fell so she was very noisy too! Only when she fell asleep did we manage to eat peacefully.. sian.

Then shopped at Giant. Was so tired when we got home at 6plus..

And finally decided to blog! congrats dude

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home