Sunday, December 25, 2005

Wah.. finally i blog again..

Last week was almost wasted. Mon-Thu basically slacked. Wed after that ceremony, went with the Level8 ppl out. Many of them are overseas, more than half.

Had to say it wasn't very good... the boys were trying to tease me. And their logic was: I am crap, I am raffles, so raffles is crap, and conversely, I am crap, raffles is crap, so i am raffles. It's just downright stupid. And i think they carried the joke too far...

Then Fri went for PSL. M'mad actually PON. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!! And the new Sec 1s seem to be a bunch of bastards too.. I feel like whacking some of them... :(
And Fri was slightly more productive, thought i got pissed too. I wanted to catch Mona Lisa smiles in the library, but *cute lady* had borrowed it permanently, so it was kinda frustrating for me.. It's my 3RD trip to sch jsut to watch it.. X_x... And Bend it like Beckham was borrowed too!. So watched Shrek2. It was fantastic movie, so funny, yet it did not detract from its main theme of love... hehe.. great movie.
And Si En's incident was quite funny. He wanted to borrow LOTR, but they gave him some cartoons! LOL. and when he tried to borrow War of the World (the one starring Tom Cruise), they gave him some black and white documentary! LMAO!
Hmm. write a story with Terry and Cm as gd friends.. it seems a dumb idea..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home