Monday, July 24, 2006

Work, and more work

Just completed the updated ppt for tue's competition.

To be honest, i don't really care if i win it or not.

I already experienced losing sat's one, and i had wanted to win that so much more. Cos of the greater prestige and prize money.

And PLS, can someone pls go down tomorrow to SP to get the Merit prize. Although i dun want to go, i dun want it to go to waste... zz

And i am down with a bout of love flu.

One thing about me is that i never put all my effort into anything. I am afraid of failing, so i do not put in too much effort.

For studies, for cca, for competitions, for my interests etc etc. Maybe love affairs are the only exceptions...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

1:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

1:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home