Monday, July 24, 2006

You again

Actually i posted in wrong place. Anyway i sometimes write crap when i stone

The melancholy of the late nights,
The daunting homework before my eyes.
The feeling of stress and angst
I sat there, pensive.

Why had i fallen in love with you,
Why had i chosen such agony
Why were you so irresistable,
And my so willing to submit.

A thousand sorrow cannot explain my emotions
A million love cannot show my infatuation
Amongst billions i fell in love with you,
Yes, you and only you.

Should it all end in sorrow?
With me a broken soul.
Or should i tell you my feelings?
And risk being broken and hurt.

A love transpire so easily,
And drags on cruelly
Wallops my heart and wallops my soul,
A tormet that does not leave me alone.

Why you?

My head in a spin
My mind in a whirl
Fragmented and weak,
I sat infront of my table.

Starring at the screen,
Your illusion hidden behind it.
Your picture smiling at me.
I smiled back at the screen.

Agony. Pains. Agony

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home